My Goals and my ambition.

 imagine saying something to someone. not because they have to but because they understand.


Hi everyone, back to my blog.

this time I will discuss "what are my goals and ambitions?"


Previously, what were those goals and ambitions? in comparison, "ambition" can be said to be a means, and "goal" is the end. "Purpose" also means the development of consciousness. On the contrary, ambition is the development of the future.


My goals and ambitions are many and they are as follows :

  1. I want to be a part of the Indonesian community at MIT. 


Therefore, one of my ambitions is to master foreign languages. During this pandemic, if I have enough time, I always open ielts (because I don't have toefl or toeic)

  1. I want to be the pride of family

myI realize that I'm the one who always causes trouble, but hopefully there will be times when they are proud to have children like me . even though the effort I put in is always underestimated.

  1. Germany, Austria and Italy


are the three countries of my dreams. I don't know, but I wish I could change nationalities too. tired of the polemic in this country. 

  1. get the best possible title, and visit the bucket list that I dream of.


  2. Met with NCT and had various expensive prints.


  3. visit the Mecca, spend the old days there.


Then, what should I do to realize my dream? Of course I have to study diligently, don't be lazy, and always pray on time.

If I am diligent in worshiping, won't God provide a way?


Komentar