Video???

Hi...
Welcome back with me...
The cutest girl in the world and I'm here to give you a video about Congratulations, yey!! 
Watch it...


Project with my partner; Josephine Monica



12 o’clock in Qiwow Cafe

Dit : “Hi, long time no see, how are you? What are you doing here?”
Jo : “Hi dit, nice to meet you. I am the owner of the cafe.”
Dit : “Qiwow cafe? Are you sure about that? This Cafe is very famous!”
Jo : “YEAH, It’s true!”
Dit : “Hm, CONGRATS!!! I wish the cafe a succes and have many customers, hope it remains aesthetic.”
Jo : “Thank you so much. Because you have hoped for the best for this cafe. You can eat and drink it’s, free.”

Expressions of Congratulation
  • Congratulation
  • Congratulations
  • Congratulations on your succeeds
  • Happy Birthday
  • Happy New Year
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Let me congratulate you
  • That’s great!
  • Pretty Good
  • I’d be the first to congratulate you on.
  • I’d like to congratulate you on …
  • Please accept my warmest congratulations.
  • May I congratulate you on …
  • I must congratulate you.
  • It was great to hear about …
  • Well done
  • Nice one
  • Fantastic!

Question -Mix’nMatch
a. You look great                                                                          
b. Congratulation  
c. Thank you very much for your compliment   
d.what a nice dress   
e.  you are looking glamorous    
f. well done

Look at the phrases and match them to the correct situation 
  1. You compliment someone on their appearance ________
  2. You say nice things about your friendsʼ dress ________
  3. Your colleague is very fashionable and well dressed ________
  4. Your friend has just passed an important exam ________
  5. Your brother has gotten an award ________
  6. You thank your friend for their compliment ________

Komentar