Talent That Has Been Misplaced

    Come back with me, Ditha Deriana, and I'll tell you a long-forgotten true story.

    My talent in painting competitions is silently witnessed by Traffic Park. I've always been a champion, and I've never gone anywhere without a trophy. The good old days are now only a memory. My parents once told me that producing art was pointless and that I should quit doing it. My talent has faded, but my dream lives on.

    I'm nearing the end of my mandatory study session. I'm sorry now that I've seen the truth. Why am I squandering my abilities?

    Life is amusing. I'm still blaming others in the midst of this pandemic. Why had I grown so physically and emotionally frail... that was my main concern. Life on autopilot makes me consider a variety of little possibilities if only I had thought of them first. Isn't it too late now? Laugh out loud.

    In the middle of this decline, SM Entertainment published aespa: Ep. 1 Black Mamba, a miniseries. I'm speechless since the video is so great. I even went through the post credits in detail, looking for persons and jobs, until I came across a name that is fairly rare among Korean-Americans. Kashita Wijaya is an Indonesian actress. I was intrigued by Kak Kashita's art and thought to myself, "Wow, I want to be like her." However, because visual effects design majors are uncommon in Indonesia, this desire will have to be abandoned.

    I met Kak Fathya in the dkm mentoring class. She is continually extolling the wonders of nature and the way of life of the Japanese people. I often watch the National Geographic People channel, which has piqued my curiosity in the coexistence of humans and nature. I admire anyone who lives in close proximity to nature. Why don't I just become an architect, I thought to myself? However, when I looked at the work side, I was enamored with the interior design. Interior design majored in social science, while I majored in science. I don't believe I have the authority to bring art, nature, and people together. I try to visualize how my ideal home might look. I wish to include nature into my living space.

    That's when I determined that if I wasn't going to work in visual effects design, I wanted to work in landscape design.

Komentar